Ameritex Diversion Inc. is offering CURBSIDE COLLECTION, CLOTHING DRIVES, and MULTI-RESIDENTIAL COLLECTION solutions and programs to Municipalities that tackle the issue of 21 Billion lbs. of textiles in the landfill each year. Our programs are free and accessible to municipalities and its residents. Furthermore, an incentive to the municipality to generate income from the program on a “per lb.” figure is aimed to further drive the implementation of the program.
Textile Recycling has been a growing industry, and has spanned across many countries either developed or developing in some shape. Despite recycling efforts made by charities and the private sector, textiles continue to lay on the bottom of landfills.
Certainly members from all levels of government may ponder on the effect of this 21 Billion Pounds of textiles in Landfills.
Whose problem is this? What more can be done? What role should government play?
While Charities, Non-Profits, For-Profits tackle the issue of the 15% of textile waste, the remaining 85% costs $45.00 per ton to dispose each year.
Ameritex Diversion Inc. is adamant that there is enough Textile waste in our landfills to cause alarm. Furthermore, effective programs must be considered regardless of charity based or Private recyclers. Should only the staggering 85% of the textile waste pandemic be diverted before seeing the bottom of the landfill, the environment, communities, and businesses will benefit greatly.
Ameritex Diversion Inc. is offering a beneficial partnership to municipalities and our communities that will be a model for other municipalities, states and countries to follow. Our partnership with municipalities is to increase diversion of textiles that is environmentally, socially, economically responsible and beneficial to our communities.
Ameritex Diversion Inc. encourage Municipalities to partner in our mission to divert textiles from our landfills.
Copyright © 2018 Ameritex Diversion Inc. - All Rights Reserved.